My approach is to create a warm environment and an enjoyable therapy experience for the child and family using a multisensory approach to learning. I provide education, training, and support to empower children and their caregivers to incorporate learned skills in everyday activities.
- Early intervention is crucial to the development of communication skills.
- Each child should be viewed individually and treated according to his/her unique learning style and communication needs.
- Therapy should be creative, goal-oriented, and fun.
- Innovative and creative therapy activities are designed to stimulate the child’s interests and strengths in order to address areas of weakness.
- Caregivers should be empowered and educated to reinforce therapeutic strategies throughout the child’s day.
- Maintain communication with parents and other professionals to effectively and safely provide comprehensive care for each child.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-31569367-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);